Youth Volleyball League 2021
Practices begin September 6th
Our goal for the Youth Volleyball League is to create an opportunity for young players to get high level training while gaining game experience.
- Only TWO spectatorS per player.
- Masks must be worn while watching players.
- Players must wear masks while entering the gym, but are not required to wear while playing.
- Everyone will have a temperature check upon entry to the gym.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the gym.
Who: Players who are currently in kinder thru 6th grade. We will separate by grade level for teams.
Includes club teams 12 and under.
When: September 6th thru November 7th (10 weeks)
Schedule: Practice days are between Monday-Wednesday. Game days are Thursdays or Sundays.
Coaches: USAV, Safe Sport certified coaches.
If a parent has coached CYO before and wants to volunteer to be part of the coaching staff please contact Hillary at [email protected]
Cost: $225 if you bring cash or check to first day of practice. $230 payment option below (extra charge from paypal fees).
Includes: Jersey for each player, 10 matches total, medals for Champions of each division based on record thru season.
Where: Hill's Gym / 340 Wolf Ln, La Vernia, TX 78121
Deadline for registration: September 1st
Deadline is August 25th