Youth Volleyball League 2020
Practices begin September 1st- all schedules have been sent out via email!
Our goal for the Youth Volleyball League is to create an opportunity for young players to get high level training while gaining game experience.
- Only TWO spectatorS per player.
- Masks must be worn while watching players.
- Players must wear masks while entering the gym, but are not required to wear while playing.
- Everyone will have a temperature check upon entry to the gym.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the gym.
Click for Game Schedule
Who: Players who are currently in kinder thru 6th grade. We will separate by grade level for teams.
Includes club teams 12 and under.
When: September 1st thru November 6th (10 weeks)
Schedule: Practice days are between Monday-Wednesday. Game days are Thursdays or Sundays.
Coaches: USAV, Safe Sport certified coaches.
If a parent has coached CYO before and wants to volunteer to be part of the coaching staff please contact Hillary at [email protected]
Cost: $195 if you bring cash or check to first day of practice. $200 payment option below (extra charge from paypal fees).
Includes: Jersey for each player, 10 matches total, medals for Champions of each division based on record thru season.
Where: Hill's Gym / 340 Wolf Ln, La Vernia, TX 78121
Deadline for registration: August 25th
Deadline is August 25th